Yamaha DM3-D digital mixer with Dante
The DM3-D is a compact Dante-equipped digital mixing console with versatile capabilities that make it perfect for a wide range of applications.
The Yamaha DM3 is a compact, portable, and versatile 16-channel digital mixer that draws off Yamaha’s long legacy of innovative digital mixing consoles. Built not only for live sound, but also livestreaming and content creation, studio work, installations, and more, the DM3 keeps up with the demands on modern audio engineers to do a little bit of everything, by being able to do it all.
The DM3 takes inspiration from many of Yamaha’s other digital mixers – taking touch screen controls, workflow, and layout inspiration from their popular TouchFlow range with a new one-knob control system for a fast and intuitive mixing experience. The DM3 also features a step forward in sound for digital mixers, operating at a high-resolution 96 kHz sample rate meaning not only do its preamps and inputs sound great, but so do its extensive effects. The DM3 features a wide range of effects, including reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, and compression, with the inclusion of the REV HD and REV R3, inspired by Yamaha’s SPX effects units.
The DM3 includes Dante connectivity, making it easy to expand or integrate into network-based venues and studios. This compact digital mixer also features a range of microphone presets that are easy to dial in, offering tailored EQ curves for common microphones like the SM58, and even kick drum microphones like the D112, so no matter if you’re tracking in a studio or miking live instruments, you have a professional sound ready to go at the press of a button. To add even more modern convenience, the DM3 also provides a DAW Control mode that works with all major DAWs, like ProTools, Cubase, Logic, Ableton, FL Studio, and more.
The DM3 is designed to adapt to the range of settings that audio engineers, musicians and producers often have to balance to sustain their career. A lightweight and compact mixer that doesn’t impose the limitations expected of its size, the DM3 excels at live sound, studio production, content creation, installations, events, conferences, and just about anywhere else that a portable mixer might be needed, thanks to analog I/O, a built-in USB audio interface, and Dante connectivity.
Clarity and fidelity
The DM3 boasts a 96 kHz sample rate, providing detailed, full audio quality that bests a lot of the competition. This audio resolution doesn’t just enhance input signals, but also the processing quality from its built-in effects section. Combined with its 16 transparent, clear preamps, allowing you to start with a completely uncoloured and accurate signal for any mix, this digital mixer has a flexible sound that will shape itself around what you need to achieve. This adds even more versatility to this compact package.
Intuitive and configurable control
The DM3 offers a range of configuration and control options, from custom macros, assignable fader banks, channel labelling and language options. DAW Control mode provides studio integration that offers hands-on control for your favourite recording, mixing and production software, letting you use its built-in processing or your own plugins to mix your music. This mixer’s responsive touch-screen and a one-knob control interface makes it easy to navigate, for quick EQ curves, and readily adjustable effects. Plus, support for ProVisionaire control software, as well as Yamaha-designed control applications for PC and Mac, iOS, Android, and iPad. Rounded out by Dante compatibility to expand and connect to existing systems, the DM3 is a powerhouse of flexibility.
- 1 x Yamaha DM3 16-Channel Digital Mixer
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- 1 x Power Adapter (PA-L500, including power cord)
- 1 x Cubase AI Download Information
- Compact and portable 16-channel digital mixer
- Convenient and intuitive touch screen interface and one-knob control system
- High-resolution audio from 96 kHz sample rate for detailed audio and effects processing
- Studio-grade effects units inspired by Yamaha’s SPX multi-effects units
- Built for use in live sound, studio production, content creation, installations, conferences, and more
- Lightweight and durable enclosure design provides a highly transportable mixing experience
- Quick Pro Presets allow you to instantly dial in custom EQ for common microphones or sound sources
- Software control via DM3 Editor, StageMix, or ProVisionaire suites allow for portable operation from any Mac, PC, iOS, or Android device
- Analog connectivity from XLR, TRS, and combo jacks
- Built-in USB audio interface for recording to USB drives, PC, or Mac
- USB playback for playing tracks between events, or samples and backing tracks
- Matrix outputs for connecting alternate sources, such as stage monitors or foyer PA systems
- Six full mix stereo effects for processing your whole mix
- Two matrix effects slots for separately processing matrix mixes
- Two effects processors per channel for flexible mixing
- DAW control allows for direct, hands-on control of your main production software
- Includes free download of Cubase AI
- Eight responsive motorized faders for easy volume control per channel or while monitoring
- Configurable channel labelling with a range of different language options
- GainFinder provides visual adjustment of gain settings to set the perfect level
- Yamaha-patented one-knob compression and EQ for fast and adjustable sound control
- Dante connectivity allows for expandability and multi-track recording via Dante Virtual Soundcard
- Input Channels: 16 Mono, 1 Stereo, 2 FX Return
- Buses: 1 Stereo, 6 Mix, 2 FX, 2 Matrix (Input to Matrix supported)
- Analog In: 16 Mic/Line (12 XLR + 4 XLR/TRS Phones Combo)
- Analog Out: 8 (XLR)
- Dante I/O: 2 (etherCON: Primary/Secondary, 16 In/Out)
- Ethernet: 1 (RJ-45)
- USB to Host: 1 (USB Type-B)
- USB to Device: 1 (USB Type-A)
- Phones: 1 (TRS Phones)
- DC In: 1 (XLR 4-Pin)
- 9-inch multi-touch screen
- 9 x 100 mm Motorized fader
- 1 x Rotary Encoder (Touch and Turn)
Recording and Playback:
PC (via USB to Host):
- Recording: 18 track
- Playback: 18 track
USB Storage Device:
- Recording: 2 track
- Playback: 2 track
- PC (via USB to Host):
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz/48 kHz
- Signal Delay: Less than 1.3 ms, (CH INPUT to OMNI OUT, Sample rate @ 96 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.01% 20 Hz – 20 kHz @ +4 dBu into 10 kΩ, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain at Mininmum
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126 dBu typ., Input Gain at Max.
- Residual Output Noise: -84 dBu, ST main off
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB typ., DA Converter, 106 dB typ., INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain at Minimum
- Crosstalk: -100 dB, adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain at Minimum @ 1 kHz
- Power Requirements: DC 24 V, 2.5 A, PA-L500 (100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 43 W
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 60°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 320 mm x 455 mm x 140 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.