Rode Wireless GO II Wireless Microphone System
RODE Wireless GOII Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. Incorporating the same unique form factor and professional sound quality as the original Wireless GO with ground-breaking, patent-pending technology, the Wireless GO II is the perfect microphone for a wide range of content creation applications.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.