- Register any Novation hardware before the 10th December 2020 and receive Audio Damage's Dubstation II plug-in for free.
- Get the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio free with Novation products. One full license per account enables you to choose one Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.
Launchpad Pro is made to produce. As Novation's most powerful grid controller for making music in Ableton Live and with hardware, it gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks. Launchpad Pro has Novation's deepest Ableton Live integration yet. Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse. One-click access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function makes sure you never miss an idea.
Keep your tracks evolving with the four-track, eight-note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or hook up your favourite hardware to play patterns via MIDI — Launchpad Pro integrates seamlessly. Micro Steps take grooves off-grid. Probability, Mutation, Sync Rate and Play Order let you transform your patterns on the fly. Patterns can be chained together and assigned to Scenes to build complete songs.
Launchpad Pro is the most playable Launchpad yet. Its velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads are bigger and more responsive than ever — perfect for playing grooves and launching clips. Scale mode locks pads to a musical key so you never hit a wrong note. Chord mode is an inspirational tool for building harmonies.
Custom Modes transform Launchpad Pro into a hands-on control surface for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware, so you can design the perfect controller for your live setup, and perform with all your gear, however you want. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation Components to configure the layout, then store configurations as one of eight Custom Modes. Disconnect the computer (if you want to), then switch between Modes for expressive and creative control of anything MIDI. Launchpad Pro is your music-making creativity hub, with or without a computer.
Hook Launchpad Pro into an all-hardware rig using MIDI In, Out and Out 2/Thru ports on 3.5mm connectors. By no means least is the Easy Start Tool, which tailors the configuration process to your setup so you can start producing music as quickly as possible.
v1.2 Firmware Update
New features expand the creative capabilities of Launchpad Pro [MK3]. Unquantised Recording lets you record into micro steps for off-grid beats, and you can perform and record sequences with more expression than before. Also new are Legacy Mode and controls for Trigger Threshold.
- Our Deepest Ableton Live Integration — Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse.
- 64 Super-sensitive RGB Pads — Large RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments dynamically and expressively.
- Powerful Four-track, 32-step Sequencer — Create full tracks with Launchpad Pro's built-in sequencer, featuring eight-note polyphony, pattern chaining and scenes to create and trigger longer sequences, and probability and mutation controls to keep your tracks evolving.
- Chord Mode — Easily explore, build and play complex chords straight from the grid; quickly find new harmonies.
- Dynamic Note & Scale Modes — Effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad Pro even knows when you're drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
- MIDI In, Out & Out 2/Thru — Control anything MIDI in your studio directly from Launchpad Pro.
- Capture MIDI — Never lose ideas and happy accidents with on-device access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function.
- Eight Custom Modes — Use Novation Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Pro.
- Grab And Go — Sleek, lightweight and tough, and USB-C bus-powered.
- Get Started Easily — Use our Easy Start Tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes.
- Launchpad Pro
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-A Power Adapter
- 3x TRS Minijack to DIN MIDI Adapters
- Safety information sheet
- Novation Launchpad Pro is class compliant, so will work with any modern Mac and Windows PC. Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter with external power is required for use with iOS.
- Ableton Live Lite – quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
- Two months Splice Sounds membership – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
- AAS Session Bundle – Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks.
- XLN Addictive Keys – Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation or Focusrite hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette – High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
- Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
- Sound Collective – bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
- 42 backlit tactile feedback buttons
- 106 RGB LEDs
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Ableton Live Lite 10 is included
- USB power supply included for standalone operation.
- 268mm (10.55") width x 268mm (10.55") depth x 18mm (0.71") height
- Weight: 1.22kg
- OS compatibilty not relevant for this product range/type
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.