Alto TS415 Active 15" Bluetooth Speaker
Alto TS415 Active 15" Bluetooth Speaker
TrueSonic TS4 from Alto Professional
Louder. Clearer. Smarter. Where TS3 exceeded expectations, TS4 redefines them completely. Building on the legacy of our best-selling TrueSonic speakers, the TS4 Series delivers increased power, clearer sound, and advanced Bluetooth functions including streaming, speaker linking, and App control. Compact, lightweight, and designed for reliability, the new TS4 Series makes it simple to get great live sound at every event.
True Sonic Power
Whether you need a powerful vocal PA or club-shaking bass performance for a DJ set, TS4 speakers deliver loud, clear, room-filling sound for any application. With a 15-inch woofer, and a 1.4-inch compression driver, TS415 delivers 2500W of class-leading power and clarity in equal measure.
FREE Alto App for remote configuration and control
Available free for both Android and iOS, the Alto App gives hands-on remote control over Bluetooth levels, Speaker Use Modes, Custom EQ and Sub Size selection. Further, True Wireless Stereo linking can be configured remotely via the app to save time during setup.
Built-In 3-channel mixer
Every TS4 features an integrated 3-channel mixer, with two Mic/Line input channels and a dedicated Bluetooth channel. The Mic/Line channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks and can be used with microphones, instruments, and line-level signals without the need for additional hardware or adjustment. Just plug straight into the rear panel and you’re up and running.
Simple Bluetooth Streaming & Speaker Linking
The ideal high-powered streaming solution, TS4’s built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to pair your laptop, phone or tablet and get the music pumping in no time at all. With the True Wireless Stereo function you can stream Bluetooth audio to two TS4 speakers in perfect stereo without the need for any cables.
DSP Modes for the best sound in every application
TS4’s three pre-set “Speaker Use” modes let you optimize the speaker for any application, so you’ll get great sound every time at the touch of a button. For even more control over your sound, you can configure a Custom EQ within the Alto App and remote adjust the settings from any listening point in the venue. You can even save your favourite Custom EQ setting direct to the TS4 for easy recall whenever you need it.
Versatile and Reliable
From the high-quality drivers to the fanless class D amplifiers, every aspect of the TS4 Series has been designed for superb reliability, whether used for mobile gigs and performances or fixed installation. Each speaker features a lightweight, sleek, black box design that can be used as the application demands - freestanding, as a wedge monitor, pole-mounted or suspended via the integrated suspension points.
- Output Power 2500W
- Drivers Low-Frequency 15.0” driver, 2.5” (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil. 1 x 800 W RMS @ 2 Ω.
- High-Frequency 1.0” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil. 1 x 450 W @ 4 Ω.
- Crossover Frequency 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL 135 dB (peak), 132 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response 44 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range 33 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
- Connectors (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (Balanced) (1) XLR output (Link) (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Impedance Line: 10 KΩ balanced, 20 KΩ unbalanced, Mic: 1.2K
- Line Gain/Volume Control Range -∞ to 0 dB, +4 dBu nominal, +10 dBu for max output
- Mic/Inst. Gain/Volume Control Range: -∞ to +50 dB
- USB Charging Port 5V 2.1A
- Controls Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Bluetooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
- Indicators (1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped) (1) Bluetooth LED (Blue) (1) Link LED (Orange) (4) DSP Pre-sets LED (Green) (3) HPF LED (Green)
- Power Connection IEC
- Voltage 100-120V, 50/60Hz; 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Consumption 1100W
- Fuse 100-120V T15AL AC250V; 220-240V T6.3AL AC250V
- Protection Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure Injected Moulded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
- Mounting/Installation Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application with integral M10 suspension points, or in a wedge monitor position
- Operating Temperature 10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Dimensions (height x width x depth) 25.3” x 16.4” x 15.8” / 643 x 417.5 x 402 mm
- Weight 38.0 lbs. / 17.2 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.