Yamaha STAGEPAS 200 Portable speaker
Powerful and Compact Yamaha STAGEPAS 200 Portable Speaker
Yamaha STAGEPAS 200: MOVE THE AIR, MOVE YOUR AUDIENCE
With astonishing high-quality sound and mixing capability far beyond what you would expect from its minimalist design, the STAGEPAS 200 is a premium portable PA system that performs well above its weight class. With fast, intuitive operation of crucial live sound features, and superb overall performance, your audience will be stunned by your sound, and likely puzzled by your diminutive setup. The STAGEPAS 200 comes in two models— one with a high-capacity lithium-ion battery, the other compatible with optional batteries, giving you the flexibility to inspire performers and audiences alike in virtually any environment you choose, from street performances with 1-3 performers, to events, parties, and speeches.
A portable PA system equipped with a 180 W power amp, coaxial compression driver with 1.4” voice coil HF and 8” cone LF, a 5-channel digital mixer.
- 180 W (HF: 30 W + LF: 150 W) Class-D amplifier
- 1.4” HF + 8” LF high-quality coaxial compression driver
- 5-channel digital mixer (3 monaural mic/line + 1 stereo line)
- Main output multi-band compressor “MODE”
- 1-knob EQ/preset for each channel
- High-grade SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control), delay, chorus
- Hi-Z input
- Equipped with link-out/monitor out
- Supplied rubber stand allows inclining at 30 or 60 degrees
- Compatible with audio streaming via Bluetooth
- Can be controlled remotely via an iOS or Android device using the dedicated STAGEPAS Controller app
- Compatible with the optional BTR-STP200 battery
- Optional CASE-STP200 carry case for convenient carrying
Sound that astounds
Featuring a high-quality coaxial transducer design, the STAGEPAS 200 is capable of delivering best-in-class sound pressure, precise phase response, and a very natural dispersion of high frequencies. Adopting some of the same expertise used in our high-end Professional Audio gear, this mighty yet minimalistic powerhouse will stun your audience with the full dynamic range and response of your performance.
Mix it up
The STAGEPAS 200 puts a strong emphasis on its “all-in-one” designation offering all the connectivity, performance functions, and mixing capability you would ever need for small-scale duo or trio performances— all packed into a compact 300 mm cube-style cabinet. Equipped with a digital mixer that can be controlled remotely for up to 5 channels, 3 mic preamps, and a comprehensive range of practical functions you’ll be thankful to have at your disposal, the STAGEPAS 200 is without peer in the compact all-in-one PA market.
Dial in and vibe out
The simple, intuitive operation of the STAGEPAS 200 makes dialing in your ideal sound a painless— even enjoyable process. Each channel is equipped with a 1-knob EQ/preset and SPX digital effects, along with the master output MODE compressor, enabling fast yet powerful adjustments to your sound, while channels 2-3 feature microphone simulators included in 1-knob EQ/preset can also add instantaneous authenticity to acoustic guitars.
The STAGEPAS 200 is equipped with adaptive functions that will help alleviate anxiety about your sound and let you focus on performing your absolute best.
The onboard Priority Ducker will automatically attenuate background music or secondary signals when inputs from a primary microphone or a specific sound source is detected. Additionally, the intelligent feedback suppressor function will automatically eliminate unpleasant feedback that can be caused when a microphone picks up sound from a speaker, ensuring a more comfortable sonic experience for both you and your audience.
Convenient, creative remote control
The STAGEPAS Controller app, for both iOS and Android devices, gives you real-time remote control of both volume and EQ. Additionally, the app allows for more precise adjustment detail than the main unit’s interface such as EQ, Reverb, Compressor, Microphone simulators, Ducker, etc. to maximize the capabilities of your STAGEPAS 200. You can save these settings in “scenes” stored on the app to be recalled any time for consistent sound and reduced setup time.
10 Hours of non-stop performance
Yamaha STAGEPAS 200: 10 Hours of non-stop performance
Compatible with a large-capacity lithium-ion battery allowing up to 10 hours of continuous operation, the STAGEPAS 200 reliably delivers excellent performance even in remote locations where no power source is available. The BTR-STP200 battery ships with the STAGEPAS 200BTR. It is also available separately.
Yamaha STAGEPAS 200: Bluetooth® Connectivity
Bluetooth functionality enables wireless connection for easy audio playback via smartphones and tablets. It also allows use of the dedicated STAGEPAS Controller app for mixer control and adjustment.
The right direction
Yamaha STAGEPAS 200: The right direction
The rubber stand on the base of the cabinet lets you incline the unit at a 30 or 60 degrees tilt angle to adapt to your chosen performance environment or application. This allows placement of the STAGEPAS 200 facing the audience as a fill speaker, or towards the performers when using as a floor monitor.
Yamaha STAGEPAS 200: Mounting possibilities
The bottom of the cabinet houses a 35 mm diameter pole mounting socket, allowing the STAGEPAS 200 to be mounted on a speaker stand or used in an installation with a subwoofer using a distance rod.
Yamaha STAGEPAS 200: Whenever. Wherever.
The optional dedicated CASE-STP200 carrying case is equipped with casters and large-capacity pockets for convenient transport to any location safely and easily.
- System Type: 2-way, bi-amplified powered speaker + mixer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Angle (Horizontal x Vertical): 90° x 90°
- Crossover: 2.0 kHz, 24 dB/Oct slope
- Measured Maximum SPL (Peak): 125 dB SPL, IEC noise @ 1 m
- Power Requirements: 100 V - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10 W (idle), 20 W (1/8 power)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 300 x 307.5 x 301 mm
- Weight: 12.0 kg (main unit only)
- Speaker Unit Type: Coaxial speaker and compression driver
- LF Driver: 8" cone, 2.0" voice coil
- HF Driver: 1" throat compression driver, 1.4" voice coil
- Speaker Magnet: Ferrite (LF, HF)
- Body Material: ABS (black)
- Floor Monitor Angle: 30° or 60°
- Grille: Matte black powder-coated perforated steel grille
- Handle: 1 x top panel
- Mixing Channels: 5
- Analog Inputs: 3 x Mono Mic/Line, 1 x Stereo Line
- Bluetooth Audio: A2DP (SBC, AAC), ver 5.0, Class 1
- Content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Transmission Frequencies: 2,402 - 2,480 MHz
- Maximum Wireless Output Power (EIRP): 15 dB, (32 mW)
- Power Amplifier: Class D
- Power Rating (Dynamic): 180 W (LF: 150 W, HF: 30 W)
- Power Rating (Continuous): 100 W (LF: 90 W, HF: 10 W)
- Cooling Method: Natural convection (no cooling fan)
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit 48 kHz sampling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.