Yamaha AG03 MK2 Live Streaming Mixer
Yamaha AG03MK2 Live Streaming Mixer
A 3-channel live streaming mixer with USB audio interface.
- 60 mm faders for mic CH1
- +48 V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics or Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- High resolution (24-bit, 192 kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) to support a wider range of streaming applications
- Flexible inputs and LOOPBACK function ideal for live streaming or recording
- Mute button for convenient live streaming
- Easy control and pro sound with Amp Simulator and 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, REVERB
- AG Controller (Windows/Mac/iOS) for precise parameter control
- Windows/Mac support by USB-C connection
- iOS connectivity via Apple Camera Adapter (requires external USB power supply)
- Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C power input (5 V DC, 900 mA)
- Cubase Al, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE and Rec'n'Share are available
Experience Superior Sound Quality with Yamaha AG03 MK2 BK - Live Mixer
With its variety of inputs and outputs, DSP effects, and LOOPBACK function, the original AG03 quickly established itself as a staple amongst live streamers looking to configure a simple yet comprehensive setup without compromising on sound quality. The next-generation AG03MK2 adds more flexible connectivity including 4-pole mini I/O expanding the range of streaming styles, as well as a new mute button crucial for various live streaming applications. Along with improvements in build, design, internal circuitry, and overall sound, the MK2 will further solidify the AG series as an industry standard by which all others will be compared.
Fast, intuitive sonic control
The AG03MK2 is equipped with a variety of physical controls including a large 60mm fader that helps you shape and manage the audio intuitively and quickly. The newly added mute button allows you to cut your mic input at a moment's notice if your situation demands it. Reverb and Mute can even be controlled by the optional FC5 foot switch, freeing up your hands for other tasks.
Flexible connectivity and LOOPBACK function expand your streaming capabilities
In addition to a microphone input for the condenser microphone of your choice, the AG03MK2 also features a 1/4 inch jack input for connecting a guitar or line instrument, and an upgraded 4-pole mini jack (TRRS) for smartphone input and output capabilities.
You can also use LOOPBACK function to play back the audio signal from a connected USB device to USB streaming output as with previous AG series mixers.
More professional-sounding audio
As a result of adopting USB-C connectivity and enhanced internal circuitry, the AG03MK2 enjoys a marked improvement in sound quality that will elevate your streaming audio to a more professional level.
Shape your sound like a pro with zero-latency DSP effects
Regardless of your particular streaming application, you’ll want to give it some depth and dimension, which adds a level of professionalism. The AG03MK2 comes equipped with optimized 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ and REVERB controls to dial in the sound that best suits your style, and a 1-TOUCH amp simulator to add authenticity and punch to your guitar input.
All these tools are processed by the internal DSP chip so there’s no delay, making it particularly valuable for live streaming when real-time accuracy is crucial.
And when you want to capture pure, raw recordings through your preferred microphone and edit them later, you have the option to turn these effects off completely.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.