PD-70 Broadcast Dynamic Microphone
Great-Sounding Mic for Podcasting, Streaming, Broadcast, and More
When your voice needs to be heard
Whether you’re starting your first podcast, telling your YouTube subscribers about the latest trends, or running a program for your local volunteer radio station from your living room, you need a microphone that will bring your voice to your listener with clarity and warmth. The PD-70 is built to capture the spoken word cleanly and clearly while eliminating mechanical noise and breathiness that can get between you and your audience. Thanks to superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your broadcast studio in just about any space—and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, and the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
- Dynamic broadcast microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Great choice for recording vocals for podcasts, radio, and more
- Works with any audio interface with a microphone preamp
- End address
- Exceptional clarity throughout its frequency response range
- Rugged construction
- Top-quality performance specifications
- Integrated hard mount and windscreen
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.