Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Mikro
Get started with inspirational sound bundles from Native Instruments
Get three expansions for your Maschine. Expansions offer new ways to create music via genre focused bundles of presets, samples, samples and one shots. It's the perfect way to kick start your music making. When purchasing Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 you will receive three expansions of your choice from a range of styles and genres. Just register your Maschine during the month of April 2019 and activate voucher sent to your email address. Just log in, register your product, get your expansions, and start creating.
Offer is valid through the month of April until May 1st 2019.
Hands-On Music Production with 16 Velocity-Sensitive Pads
The Maschine Mikro MK3 is a streamlined version of its bigger brother, the Maschine. The Maschine Mikro MK3 builds on the success of previous versions with a range of upgrade and enhancements. A new touch strip is included for versatile performance control, allowing you to create dynamic sweeps and control parameters such as pitch and modulation.
The 16 velocity-sensitive pads acts as the main control for your sounds and modulation, allowing you to create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies on the fly. The Maschine Mikro MK3 is highly versatile, allowing you to use it as a high-performance sampler or a standalone production unit. It also comes complete with custom software which you can use to import new sounds and create full songs.
Studio FX, Performance FX and Variation
New intuitive performance makes it ideal for both studio and stage applications. 24 built-in studio FX are included, spanning from compressors and saturators to reverbs and filters. Cutting-edge effects such as Grain-Delay, Ice Verb and Frequency Shifter are also included for adding colour to your sounds.
The Variation section allows you to generate random patterns at the touch of a single button. This is a great tool for drawing inspiration and building up tracks when you hit a mental block.
A dedicated ‘Perform’ button is included which gives you access to eight creative effect for live performance use. The effects include Stutter, Burst Echo, Scratcher and Flanger. You can use the integrated Smart Strip to control them for added flexibility.
1.6GB Maschine Factory Selection
The Maschine Mikro MK3 comes complete with the Maschine Factory Selection which is a sound library comprised of samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, drum kits and more. The Factory Selection measures at 1.6GB in size, giving you everything you need to get started straight out of the box. The genre-defying sounds and instruments span from classic kick drums and snares to cutting-edge synthesized sounds, meaning you'll never fall short on inspiration.
Compact, Portable Design
The revamped design is now even more compact, making it the perfect controller for any home studio. The compact size also makes it highly portable, for easy transportation. The unit is powered by the USB 2.0 connection, eliminates the need for an external power supply.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Software - use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- The Native Instruments sound universe – easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- Comes complete with full versions of three popular Komplete plugins: Massive, Monrak and Reaktor Prism, once you have registered your hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.