Alesis 3632 Dual Channel Compressor Limiter Gate
• Intelligent compression and dynamics
• Stereo compressor/expander/limiter/gate
• Minimised signal path for optimal sound quality
• Intelligent Knee for musical performance with soft and hard-knee envelopes
• Intelligent Ratio adjusts expansion based on input signal
• Intelligent Gain auto-adjusts output
• Auto attack and release times based on signal analysis, plus full manual control
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 483 (19") x 195 x 45 mm
• Weight: 3.1 kg
The Alesis 3632 Compressor is a follow-up to the 3630 Compressor; the most popular dynamics processor ever made.
The Alesis 3632 Compressor builds on the popular design and features of its predecessor. This easy-to-use unit provides two independent full-featured compressor/ limiters in one compact rack space with excellent sonic quality for any application from studio recording to live sound or broadcast.
The 3632's compressor attack and release times can be automatically set dependent on the source material, or full manual control can be exercised. The unit can function as either two separate processors, or stereo linked to provide true stereo compression. An adjustable expander/gate and very low distortion Voltage Control Amplifiers (VCA) deliver smooth sound.
A sidechain function allows the 3632 Compressor to be placed in an external effects loop, while a second, internal sidechain employs a switchable low-cut filter to help control pumping due to heavy low-frequency content. LED meters on each channel display gain reduction and input/output levels.