RCF Art 712-A MK4 Active 2 way speaker
RCF Art 712-A MK4 Active 2 way speaker
The RCF ART 712-A MK4 is a 2-way active, 1400w speaker that features a 12-inch woofer and 1-inch compression driver with a newly designed dome and an exceptionally linear frequency response alongside precise low-frequency control.
You need to amplify some speech, recorded music and finish the show with a live set? ART 712-A is the answer: a multi purpose speaker that represents the best choice for situations in which a full frequency range with punchy bass and high definition is needed. The ART 712-A is a very versatile speaker that can be easily used also for monitoring applications.
- 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS digital amplifier
- 129 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 12" woofer, high power 3" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil
- DSP Processing
ART 712-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 12” woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. ART 7 amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminum structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the ART 7 amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
The RCF ART 7 Series has earned the prestigious international Red Dot Design Award in the Product Design category. Receiving the renowned Red Dot acts as proof of the excellent design achievements of professionals and up-and-coming talent alike, thus symbolising a seal of quality.
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- 12" Woofer
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Compact live sound reinforcement
- Portable PA
- Frontfill and sidefill
- Auditorium, Clubs, Ballroom, Corporate AV, Theatre
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer:12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1600 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
High frequencies:400 W PEAK
Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
High frequencies:200 W RMS
Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / forced
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p .
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:637 / 25.0 mm/inch
- Width:387 / 15.2 mm/inch
- Depth:363 / 14.2 mm/inch
- Net Weight:18 / 39.6 kg/lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Brilliant the salesperson was very helpful
Lads at dj box were great to deal with and so helpfull highly recommended them very good experience top marks from me and the best sounding powerd speakers iv ever heard amazing sound and I bet u won’t be able to get them to clip at hight volumes
DJbox.ie DJ Shop
Hi Colin and thanks for taking the time to leave a review and comment, it's much appreciated. Enjoy!