Numark Dj2Go2 Touch and Presonus Eris 4.5 with headphones
A complete and ready to go Dj package with the ultra portable Numark Dj2Go2 Touch 2 channel DJ controller (Laptop required), a pair of Presonus Eris 4.5 speakers, and a pair of headphones. Perfect for the entry level or beginner DJ. Controller comes with Serato DJ Software. Please visit serato.com to make sure your laptop is compatible.
Pocket DJ Controller with Capacitive Touch Jog Wheels - Prep, Play and Scratch—Anywhere, anytime!
The Ultimate Pocket DJ Controller!
DJ2GO2 Touch is a portable, pocket-sized DJ controller with the ability to scratch on capacitive touch jog wheels. With a built-in sound card and Serato DJ Lite software, it fits perfectly in front of your laptop. Professional DJs loved its predecessor—DJ2GO2—when it debuted in 2017. DJ2GO2 Touch continues that successful path and now you can scratch! DJ2GO2 Touch was made for all DJ styles and is perfect to prep for your gigs, perform at small gigs, and as a space-saving extra setup for big events.
Unlock the Power
You unlock all the power of a large DJ controller with DJ2GO2 Touch. The capacitive touch jog wheels bring DJ2GO2 Touch to the next level. Perform light to heavy scratches and blend your mix by nudging the side of the jog wheel.
Serato DJ Ready
We know your set demands the best, that’s why DJ2GO2 Touch comes pre-mapped with Serato DJ Lite for Mac & PC (software included) and is upgrade-ready to the full version of Serato DJ. For first-time DJs, Serato DJ Lite now comes with demo music and an easy on-boarding tutorial that will walk you through the basics so you can start DJing right away. Built on Serato DJ Pro technology, Serato DJ Lite is designed to be intuitive, reliable & feature rich.
Stream Millions of Tracks
Your search for finding new music just got a whole lot simpler. With Serato DJ Lite, stream everything from the freshest underground
sounds to certified classics directly inside the software from leading providers including SoundCloud and TIDAL.
Plug, Play, Perform!
Featuring an on-board, driverless audio interface plus a dedicated 1⁄8-inch headphone output and 1⁄8-inch main output, keep your mix on
point and effortlessly connect to virtually all mixers, powered speakers and audio recorders.
The Essential Selection
DJ2GO2 Touch comes packed with all the must-have mix essentials. Two channels, a crossfader, jog-wheels and pitch faders, access to
critical functions for seamless blending or scratching are right at your fingertips!
Spice Up Your Mix
With eight pads and four pad modes for total-control of cue-points, auto/manual looping and sample playback, DJ2GO2 Touch gives you
the same access to performance controls typically found only on larger controllers.
Made To Move, Ready for Anything!
Combining a sleek, low-profile design and radiant backlit controls, DJ2GO2 Touch looks great and is made to move! What’s more, it’s
powered over USB and supports plug-and-play connectivity for maximum portability and effortless integration.
SoundSwitch Premium Included
Simplify your lighting control with a 2-month trial of SoundSwitch premium DJ lighting software included with the DJ2GO2 Touch.
SoundSwitch is a Digital Lighting Workstation that lets users create lighting displays that are performed in time with audio files when
played back live in Serato DJ. It allows DJs and lighting designers the ability to sync lighting visuals with live audio seamlessly.
• Capacitive touch jog wheels for scratching and mixing
• Portable two-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Lite (software included)
• Stream millions of tracks within Serato DJ Lite from leading providers including SoundCloud and TIDAL
• Built-in audio card with headphone cueing to create the perfect mix
• Song navigation and channel and master gain control
• Perfect for performing or prepping your DJ set playlist and cue points
• Standard MIDI mapping for use with other popular DJ software
• Multiple pad modes with cueing, looping and sample triggers
• Fits perfectly on top of your laptop
• 1⁄8-inch headphone output
• 1⁄8-inch main output
• DJ2GO2 Touch controller
• Serato DJ Lite download card
• Two month SoundSwitch subscription
• USB cable
• Quick-start guide
• 1⁄8-inch to RCA cable
- Capacitive touch jog wheels for scratching and mixing
- Portable two-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Lite (software
- Stream millions of tracks within Serato DJ Lite from leading
providers including SoundCloud and TIDAL
- Built-in audio card with headphone cueing to create the
- Song navigation and channel and master gain control
Perfect for performing or prepping your DJ set playlist and cue
- Standard MIDI mapping for use with other popular DJ software
- Multiple pad modes with cueing, looping and sample triggers
- Fits perfectly on top of your laptop
- 1⁄8-inch headphone output
- 1⁄8-inch main output
Presonus Eris 4.5 monitor speakers
Sound you can trust.
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5’s 3.5-inch woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end and wide sweet spot.
The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E3.5 active media reference monitors offer easy-to-adjust high- and low-frequency controls. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier level. Be careful with that volume knob, though: Eris E3.5s are driven by an onboard 25 watt/side power amplifier and can get a lot louder than you may expect, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel ⅛-inch stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your smartphone or tablet. The loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus monitor speakers, the Eris E3.5 offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space.
Want extra-deep low end? Pair compact Eris E3.5s with PreSonus’ powerful Temblor® T8 active subwoofer for a truly full-range sound system that fits almost anywhere.
Hear the Eris E3.5 at your favorite PreSonus dealer. Learn more about setting up your mix environment for optimal listening.
Components and construction
- 4.5-inch (114 mm) woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB bi-amplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
|1- Stereo 1/8"|
|2- Balanced ¼” TRS|
|2- Unbalanced RCA|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||2.8 kHz|
|LF Amplifier Power||25W/speaker|
|HF Amplifier Power||(not biamped)|
|Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)||100 dB|
|HF Driver||1” silk dome|
|Input Impedance||10 kΩ|
|Volume Range||A-type taper|
|MF Control||Variable (-6 to +6 dB)|
|HF Control||Variable (-6 to +6 dB)|
|Low Cut||Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz|
|Acoustic Space||Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB|
|External mains fuse|
|100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz|
|Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard|
|Width||6.42" (163 mm)|
|Depth||7.09" (180 mm)|
|Height||9.45" (241 mm)|
|Weight||13 lb. (5.9 kg)|
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.