Pioneer DJM-S11 & Technics 1210Mk7 Package
Pioneer DJM-S11 & Technics 1210Mk7 Package
Pioneer DJM-S11 Professional scratch style 2-channel DJ mixer
Raise your game with the DJM-S11. This new professional 2-channel, 4-deck battle mixer brings enhancements to various elements from its predecessor, the DJM-S9, and offers a host of brand-new features to help you perform more freely with Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox.
• Raise your game with the DJM-S11. This new professional 2-channel, 4-deck battle mixer brings enhancements to various elements from its predecessor, the DJM-S9, and offers a host of brand-new features to help you perform more freely with Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox.
• When you’re scratching and making mash-ups on the fly, every second is priceless. Spend more time focusing on your mix when you play on the DJM-S11 thanks to the mixer’s 4.3-inch customizable touch screen, which has all the information you need. Browse tracks, check on playback positions and waveforms, and dynamically change the texture of the music by moving your finger across the Touch FX screen. With Touch MIDI, you can even trigger functions in your DJ software. All this means you can stay focused and keep your eyes on the mixer during your performance.
• Packing more sounds into your sets can make the difference between a good crowd reaction and a great one. In a battle, it could even push you up the podium from second to first place. You can play up to four tracks at once on the DJM-S11 thanks to Deck 3/4 Control. The additional decks appear on the touch screen with a selection of controls so you can browse and load tracks, adjust EQs, set loops, trigger Hot Cues, and more. If you’re using Serato DJ Pro, with Deck Move you can move tracks from deck 1 to 4 and deck 2 to 3 without a
break in the music – enabling you to free up the main decks and prepare to drop in your next track. And you can switch on Dual Deck control to use one fader, knob, or control vinyl to manipulate the tracks loaded to decks 1 and 3 or 2 and 4. This means you can scratch two tracks at once, add effects, or adjust their volume simultaneously.
• As well as a different look, you’ll also notice enhancements in the way the DJM-S11 feels compared to its predecessor. Its Performance Pads are larger and the MAGVEL FADER PRO has been strengthened to give you more stability when you’re scratching. Spotted some new controls? There’s a host of fresh features (which you can read more about below) including Smooth Echo, a new effect that you can automatically engage when you move the faders or hit the pads you’ve assigned as triggers. Sound quality has been improved too, with clear, powerful audio that reflects every nuance of your performance.
• As a DJ, you’re unique – and so is your setup. The DJM-S11 has been specially designed so you can effortlessly play the way you like. Its built-in USB hub enables you to directly connect with CDJs and the DDJ-XP2. It’s also compatible with Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox straight out of the box with no need for license keys, so simply plug in and play. Want to use another DJ application? Every fader, knob, and button is fully MIDI mappable.
• If you want to add a distinctive look to your setup, choose the DJM-S11-SE. This special edition mixer inherits style elements from the classic DJM-909, which was released in 2004 and
remains a favorite with purists to this day.
Coreless Direct Drive Motor Achieving Stable Rotation
The direct drive system uses a slow-turning motor to directly drive the platter. This system has various advantages. It offers high performance, such as rotation accuracy and powerful torque, does not require replacement of parts and maintains high reliability over a long period of time. On the other hand, the direct drive system was said to produce a rotation irregularity called cogging. For the SL-1210MK7, a new coreless direct drive motor was developed. This motor employs a coreless stator. The removal of the core (iron core) from the stator eliminated the root cause of cogging. Furthermore, the magnetic force of the rotor magnets was improved to the highest possible level, and the gap between the coreless stator and rotor magnets was optimised, thus achieving high-torque-performance equaling that of the SL-1210MK5. Boasting smooth rotation and powerful torque, this motor reproduces sound accurately and faithfully from the groove on an analogue record.
Diverse New Functions Adapt to Various Playing Styles
Torque / Brake Speed Adjustment
The newest digital motor control technology, accumulated through the development of Blu-ray disc products, is applied to improve adjustment by allowing the torque and brake speed to be adjusted individually in four steps.
The Pitch Control Function
The pitch control function allows fine adjustment of the rotation speed within ±8% / ±16%. It does this through digital control, from positional detection of the slider to rotational control of the motor, eliminating the unnecessary DA conversion. This greatly improves tracking performance to achieve accurate and stable pitch adjustment.
Reverse Play Function
The reverse play function, which brings forth new possibilities of creative performance, makes its first appearance in the SL-1210 Series. In addition to 33-1/3 rpm and 45 rpm, a rotation speed of 78 rpm is supported.
*The torque / brake speed adjustment, rotation speed switch, and reverse play can be adjusted by switches on the main unit.
High Sensitive Tonearm
The tonearm, which has continued to support the leading edge of the DJ scene for many years, inherits the highly reliable static-balance universal S-shape tonearm. Using high-precision bearings, it achieves a higher initial-motion sensitivity than the SL-1210MK6. This accurately tracks the groove on the phonorecord to assure excellent tracking performance with minimum stylus jumping even in harsh playing conditions such as scratching.
Graphic of Tonearm
Stylus Illuminator Featuring a High-brightness and Long-life White LED
The stylus illuminator features a new push-type structure for intuitive operation, and employs a high-brightness and long-life white LED. The illumination area and intensity were reviewed to provide improved visibility of the stylus tip even in a dark environment.
Photo of Stylus Illuminator
Power / Phono Cable Terminals
The power and phono cable terminals allow detachment of the cables. The phono terminals are gold-plated to minimise sound quality degradation. Since the terminals allow disconnection of the cables, maintenance of the cables is easier.
Photo of Power / Phono Cable Terminals
High-rigidity Cabinet and High-damping Insulator
The chassis, an essential part for reducing external vibrations, inherits the audio quality enhancement technology fostered through the development of high-end turntables. The aluminium die-cast chassis is rigidly integrated with a special material consisting of ABS mixed with glass fibre to achieve a two-layer construction. The combination of this special high-rigidity material and a metal chassis raised the rigidity and vibration-damping performance to higher levels, realising a robust cabinet for beautiful sound reproduction. The insulator is comprised of a spring and rubber to provide optimal frequency characteristics. This not only assures high sound quality and superb howling resistance, but also effectively shuts out external vibrations under high sound level conditions.
- Direct Drive Manual Turntable
- Turntable Speeds
- 33-1/3, 45 rpm (with switch 78 rpm)
- Starting Torque
- 0.18 N・m / 1.8 kg･cm
- Build-up Characteristics
- 0.7 s. from standstill to 33 1/3 rpm
- Wow And Flutter
- 0.025 % W.R.M.S.
- Turntable Platter
- Aluminium diecast
Diameter : 332 mm
Weight : Approx. 1.8 kg (Including slipmat and slipsheet)
- Universal Static Balance
- Effective Length
- 230 mm
- 15 mm
- Tracking Error Angle
- Within 2° 32' (at the outer groove of 30cm (12") record)
Within 0° 32' (at the inner groove of 30cm (12") record)
- Offset Angle
- Arm-height Adjustment Range
- 0 - 6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range
- 0 - 4 g (Direct Reading)
- Head Shell Weight
- Approx. 7.6 g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight Range
- (without auxiliary weight)
5.6 - 12.0 g
14.3 - 20.7 g (including head shell)
- Head Shell Terminal Lug
- 1.2 mmφ 4-pin terminal lug
- Audio Output
- PHONO (Pin Jack) x 1
EARTH TERMINAL x 1
- Power Supply
- AC 110 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 8 W
Approx. 0.2 W (Standby)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 453 x 169 x 353 mm
- Approx. 9.6 kg
- Turntable, Slipmat, Slipsheet, Dust cover, EP record adaptor, Balance weight, Head shell, Screw set for cartridge, PHONO cable, PHONO earth lead, AC power supply cord, Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.