Reloop RP-4000MK2 Direct Drive Turntable and RMX-10BT Mixer package
Reloop RP-4000MK2 Direct Drive Turntable
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Powerful motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Redesigned metal top panel, tactile buttons and reinforced housing construction
QUARTZ-DRIVEN DJ TURNTABLE WITH HIGH-TORQUE DIRECT DRIVE
The RP-4000 MK2 is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
REVERSE FUNCTION, PITCH RESET AND EXTENDIBLE NEEDLE ILLUMINATION
Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
PRECISE MOTOR CONTROL WITH 3 SPEEDS
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
STATICALLY BALANCED S-SHAPED TONE ARM
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
WITH PICK-UP AND HEADSHELL
The RP-4000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
NEWLY DEVELOPED TOP PANEL AND STURDY HOUSING DESIGN
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Reloop RMX-10BT Compact mixer with bluetooth
The RMX-10 BT is a compact 2-channel DJ mixer, which facilitates wireless music streaming directly to the mixer via the integrated Bluetooth interface.
BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
This way it is possible to use a smartphone or tablet as playback source and route the signal through the mixer. The Bluetooth signal can be routed to both channels.
45 MM CROSSFADER AND TWO SMOOTH-RUNNING LINE FADERS
Moreover, the 45-mm crossfader is user-replaceable and the smooth linefaders make mixing more comfortable.
CHANNEL STRIPS WITH 3-BAND EQ AND GAIN ADJUSTMENT
Each channel has an individual gain control and 3-band EQ that raises or lower the frequencies at 100 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz.
6.3 MM HEADPHONES OUTPUT & MIC INPUT
The RMX-10 BT has a 6.3-mm microphone input with separate volume adjustment, as well as a 6.3-mm headphones output with volume adjustment and cue-mix function.
ROBUST ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION
Master output volume can be monitored via LED level chains. The space-saving and sturdy construction is made of metal.
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming from your smartphone/tablet directly to your mixer
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED level chains
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 3.5W
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x Phono RCA, 2x Line RCA, Mic TS, 1x Bluetooth In
- Outputs: Master RCA, Rec RCA, headphones 6.3 mm jack
- EQ range at 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz
- Dimensions: 180 (w) x 260 (d) x 70 (h) mm (potentiometers: 21.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.72 kg
- Accessories included: Power cord and operating instructions